Sam Smith, Normani - Dancing With A Stranger YouTube Music Songs

Friday, February 1, 2019

Sam Smith, Normani - Dancing With A Stranger

Dancing With A Stranger - Lyrics

Can you light the fire...

Sam Smith, Videos YouTube, YouTube Artist, Youtube, Music Free, New Music, Pop Music, Music Free, Videos And Lyrics, Lyrics Music, Normani


I don’t want to be alone tonight It’s pretty clear that I’m not over you I’m still thinking ‘bout the things you do So I don’t want to be alone tonight Can you light the fire I need somebody who can take control I know exactly what I need to do Cos I don’t want to be alone tonight, alone tonight, alone tonight Look what you made me do I’m with somebody new Ooh, baby, baby I’m dancing with a stranger Look what you made me do I’m with somebody new Ooh, baby, baby I’m dancing with a stranger Dancing with a stranger I wasn’t even going out tonight But boy I need to get you off my mind I know exactly what I have to do I don’t want to be alone tonight, alone tonight, alone tonight Look what you made me do I’m with somebody new Ooh, baby, baby I’m dancing with a stranger Look what you made me do I’m with somebody new Ooh, baby, baby I’m dancing with a stranger Dancing with a stranger Dancing with a stranger Dancing, yeah Look what you made me do I’m with somebody new Ooh, baby, baby I’m dancing with a stranger Look what you made me do I’m with somebody new Ooh, baby, baby I’m dancing with a stranger Dancing with a stranger
URL:

Share This:
  • Facebook
  • Agregar a Technorati
  • Agregar a Del.icio.us
  • Agregar a DiggIt!
  • Agregar a Yahoo!
  • Agregar a Google
  • Agregar a Meneame
  • Agregar a Furl
  • Agregar a Reddit
  • Agregar a Magnolia
  • Agregar a Blinklist
  • Agregar a Blogmarks

0 comments:

Post a Comment

YouTube Music Songs Sam Smith, Normani - Dancing With A Stranger

Sam Smith, Normani - Dancing With A Stranger YouTube Music Songs
Powered By Blogger