Beyoncé ;;; Countdown YouTube Music Songs

Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Beyoncé ;;; Countdown


Letra: Countdown


Boy!
Oh, killing softly and I'm still fallingStill the one I need, I just wanna be with youOh, you got me open, don't ever let me goSay you roll out of your blockIf you leave me you're out of your mind.

My baby is a 10
We dressing through the 9
He pick me up with 8
Make me feel so lucky 7
He kiss me in his 6
We be making love in 5
Still the one I do this 4
I'm trying to make a 3
From that 2
He still the 1

There's ups and downs in this loveGot a lot to learn and it's loveThrough the good and the bad, still got loveDedicated to the one of love, hey

Still love the way he talk, still love the way I singStill love the way he rock them black diamonds in that chain
Still all up on each other, ain't a damn thing changeMy girls can't tell me nothing, I'm gone in the brainI'm all up under him like it's cold, winter timeAll up in the kitchen in my heels, dinner timeDo whatever that it takes, he got a winner's mindGive it all to him, meet him at the finish line

Me and my boo and my boo boo ridingAll up in that black with his chick right beside himLadies, if you love your man show you the fliestGrind up on it, girl, show him how you ride itMe and my boo and my boo boo ridingAll up in that black with his chick right beside himLadies, if you love your man show you the fliestGrind up on it, girl, show him how you ride it

Oh, killing softly and I'm still fallingStill the one I need, I just wanna be with youOh, you got me open, don't ever let me goSay you0ll roll out of your blockIf you leave me you're out of your mind

We dressing through the 9
He pick me up with 8
Make me feel so lucky 7
He kiss me in his 6
We be making love in 5
Still the one I do this 4
I'm trying to make a 3
From that 2
He still the 1

Yup, I put it on him, it ain't nothing that I can't doYup, I buy my own, if he deserve it, buy his shit tooAll up in the store, shorty, tricking if I want toAll up in the store, shorty, fly as we want to

Ooh ooh ooh oohDamn I think I love that boyDo anything for that boyOoh ooh ooh oohNow I'll never be the sameYou and me until the end

Me and my boo and my boo boo ridingAll up in that black with his chick right beside himLadies, if you love your man show you the fliestGrind up on it, girl, show him how you ride itMe and my boo and my boo lip lockingAll up in the back because the chicks keep blockingAll that gossip in 10 years stoppingLondon speed it up, Houston rock it

Oh, killing softly and I'm still fallingStill the one I need, I just wanna be with youOh, you got me open, don't ever let me goSay you0ll roll out of your blockIf you leave me you're out of your mind

My baby is a 10
We dressing through the 9
He pick me up with 8
Make me feel so lucky 7
He kiss me in his 6
We be making love in 5
Still the one I do this 4
I'm trying to make a 3
From that 2
He still the 1

URL:

Share This:
  • Facebook
  • Agregar a Technorati
  • Agregar a Del.icio.us
  • Agregar a DiggIt!
  • Agregar a Yahoo!
  • Agregar a Google
  • Agregar a Meneame
  • Agregar a Furl
  • Agregar a Reddit
  • Agregar a Magnolia
  • Agregar a Blinklist
  • Agregar a Blogmarks

0 comments:

Post a Comment

YouTube Music Songs Beyoncé ;;; Countdown

Beyoncé ;;; Countdown YouTube Music Songs
Powered By Blogger