Justin Bieber Ft. Boyz II Men ;;; Fa La La YouTube Music Songs

Monday, November 28, 2011

Justin Bieber Ft. Boyz II Men ;;; Fa La La


LyricsLetra Traducida
Fa La La

Is it time, I hear you can give it, give it,
give it, give it all One through the note
your list you can get it, get it, get it,
get it now Make your wish tonight
When you open your eyes When the
 lights go bright girl I'll be right there

 Baby you deserve everything you want
It's your night, ohhh Wanna put my EP
 a chance a girl Baby I hear melodies
 when your heart beats Baby it sings to me like:
Fa la la, fa la la Baby I hear melodies when your heart beats Baby it sings to me like:
Fa la la Know that it's Christmas time

 You got on my favourite treasure You're
 looking looking looking good Snow falling
 on your hair, and I don't, I don't wanna
get it off Even the stars in the sky can't
outshine your eyes Wanna be your biggest gift

 Baby you deserve everything you want
 It's your night, oh oh oh Wanna put my
EP a chance a girl Baby I hear melodies
when your heart beats Baby it sings to me
 like Fa la la, fa la la Baby I hear
melodies when your heart beats Baby
 it sings to me like Fa la la, fa la la
Know that it's Christmas time

 I'll take your heart with verbs of heartbeat
 Fa la la, fa la la Baby cuz you're the
 reason to be enjoying Fa la la, fa la la

 I hear melodies when your heart beats
Baby it sings to me like Fa la la, fa la la
 Baby I hear melodies when your
heart beats Baby it sings to
 me like Fa la la, fa la la

 Know that it's Christmas time Fa la la,
 fa la la Like christmas Know that it's
Christmas time Fa la la, fa la la
 Know that it's Christmas time.
Fa La La

Es tiempo, escucho que puedes darlo,
darlo, darlo todo Una vez en la nota,
tu lista, puedes tenerlo, tenerlo, tenerlo
 todo Pide un deseo esta noche
 Cuando abras los ojos Cuando las
 luces se iluminen Estaré allí...

 Baby, tú mereces todo lo que quieres
 Es tu noche, oh oh oh Quiero darle a mi
EP, una oportunidad, una chica Baby,
oigo melodías cuando tu corazón late
 Baby, me canta algo como: Fa la la,
 fa la la Baby, oigo melodías cuando
tu corazón late Baby, me canta algo
como: Fa la la, fa la la Sé que es
época de Navidad

 Viniste en mi tesoro favorito Te ves,
 te ves, te ves bien Nieve callen do
sobre tu cabello, y no, yo no quiero
sacarla Ni siquiera las estrellas en el
 cielo pueden eclipsar tus ojos
 Y yo quiero ser tu regalo más grande

 Baby, tú mereces todo lo que quieres
 Es tu noche, oh oh oh Quiero darle a mi
EP, una oportunidad, una chica Baby,
oigo melodías cuando tu corazón late
 Baby, me canta algo como: Fa la la,
 fa la la Baby, oigo melodías cuando
tu corazón late Baby, me canta
algo como: Fa la la, fa la la
Sé que es época de Navidad

 Me robaré tu corazón con verbos de amor
 Fa la la, fa la la Baby, porque eres tú
 la razón para estar festejando
 Fa la la, fa la la

 Oigo melodías cuando tu corazón late
 Baby, me canta algo como Fa la la, fa la la
 Baby, oigo melodías cuando tu corazón
 late Baby, me canta algo como
 Fa la la, fa la la

 Sé que es época de Navidad Fa la la, fa la la
 Como en Navidad Sé que es época de
Navidad Fa la la, fa la la Sé que es
época de Navidad.

URL:

Share This:
  • Facebook
  • Agregar a Technorati
  • Agregar a Del.icio.us
  • Agregar a DiggIt!
  • Agregar a Yahoo!
  • Agregar a Google
  • Agregar a Meneame
  • Agregar a Furl
  • Agregar a Reddit
  • Agregar a Magnolia
  • Agregar a Blinklist
  • Agregar a Blogmarks

0 comments:

Post a Comment

YouTube Music Songs Justin Bieber Ft. Boyz II Men ;;; Fa La La

Justin Bieber Ft. Boyz II Men ;;; Fa La La YouTube Music Songs
Powered By Blogger