Coldplay ft. Rihanna ;;; Princess Of China YouTube Music Songs

Monday, June 4, 2012

Coldplay ft. Rihanna ;;; Princess Of China


Letra: Princess Of China


Oh Oh Oh

Once upon a time somebody ran
Somebody ran away saying fast as I can
'I've got to go... got to go'

Once upon a time we fell apart
You're holding in your hands the two halves of my heart
Oh Oh Oh

Once upon a time, we burn bright
That all we ever seem to do is fight
On and on
And on and on and on...

Once upon a time on the same side,
Once upon a time on the same side, at the same day
And why'd you have to go have to go and throw it all on my fame...

I could've been a princess, you'd be a king
Could've had a castle, and wore a ring
But no, you let me go! (x2)

AND STOLE MY HEART
LA LA LA LA LA LA
YOU STOLE MY HEART
LA LA LA LA LA LA
OH OH OH OH OH OH

Cause you really hurt me
No, you really hurt me... (X4)

URL:

Share This:
  • Facebook
  • Agregar a Technorati
  • Agregar a Del.icio.us
  • Agregar a DiggIt!
  • Agregar a Yahoo!
  • Agregar a Google
  • Agregar a Meneame
  • Agregar a Furl
  • Agregar a Reddit
  • Agregar a Magnolia
  • Agregar a Blinklist
  • Agregar a Blogmarks

0 comments:

Post a Comment

YouTube Music Songs Coldplay ft. Rihanna ;;; Princess Of China

Coldplay ft. Rihanna ;;; Princess Of China YouTube Music Songs
Powered By Blogger