Nicki Minaj Ft. French Montana ;;; Freaks (Explicit) YouTube Music Songs

Sunday, March 10, 2013

Nicki Minaj Ft. French Montana ;;; Freaks (Explicit)

Letra: Freaks

Freaks, i’m gonna freak like a .. im gonna

 Lights up the fire
 You know we get higher
Rollin’ up loud real niggas move a choir
 Like it then i buy it
You donkeys on a diet
 Bring all my jewels you know i start a riot
 Ridin’ with the bliquor
 Messin’ up her make up
You blowin’ up her phone
 She aint trying to pick up
 Drinkin out the bottle
 I’m leanin’ with a model
 I throw a hundred racks up
You think i hit the lotto
 Ridin’ with the wolves i aint talkin minnesota
 Shorty coming over
 Gon’ bend it over
 Let me play conan
Put a drink on it
 Heard you a freak
 Put my name on it (montana)

 This girl tammy said she order
 She want to give it to me out the door
 This girl fuckin’ like she know me
 She backed it up and she tipped out her toes

 He said he met this little girl by the name of anicka
 When my body she up all the boys wanna freak her
 Brotherly boss they be doin’ the most ifa
Look at his friend who be grippin the toaster
 I took him to the crib to kill him with it
 Put my legs behind my head hit the ceiling with it
 When i put it in his mouth i couldn’t believe it
 He looked me in my eyes and said he wanna breed it
 I sapasa
 You aint got no wins in mi casa
 Big fat pussy mufusta
 Hit up naked, hit. new neakers hit up plaza
Some of them say gully
Some of them say buzza

 Where my bad bitches at?
 Where my bad btiches at?
 Pretty gang make noise
 Pretty gang make noise
 Pretty gang at the fucka at the at the fucka

 Where my bad bitches at?
 Where my bad bitches at?
Rude girls make noise
 Rude girls make noise
Rude girl act fucked up act act the fuck up
Act the fuck up, act act the fuck up

 I come through like i mean numb nicki
 I came through south side jamaica queen bitch
 And everyboody know you are my
URL:

Share This:
  • Facebook
  • Agregar a Technorati
  • Agregar a Del.icio.us
  • Agregar a DiggIt!
  • Agregar a Yahoo!
  • Agregar a Google
  • Agregar a Meneame
  • Agregar a Furl
  • Agregar a Reddit
  • Agregar a Magnolia
  • Agregar a Blinklist
  • Agregar a Blogmarks

0 comments:

Post a Comment

YouTube Music Songs Nicki Minaj Ft. French Montana ;;; Freaks (Explicit)

Nicki Minaj Ft. French Montana ;;; Freaks (Explicit) YouTube Music Songs
Powered By Blogger